Saturday 3 May 2008

Saturday's bargains

This is what I managed to pick up today
This pretty duvet was £3.99 and I am going to make some cushions with it
The cup and saucer was £2.99, small dish 99p and also the trinket box
The white perfume bottle was a fiver but its so pretty, the tulip tea light holders £3 from Tchibo and a couple of hooks 50p each

A trip to Dunelm and I got these goodies, 4 checked mugs £2.99, small pictures reduced to £4.99, sundae dishes 99p each and the jug £1.99



Magazine rack £2.50


I also got the vase pictured on my chest of drawers for £2.50
So the wally trolley came in quite handy as I also bought myself a new duvet cover in Tchibo and Ethel Austin is closing down so got a few bits in there too for hampers and holidays!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

wow great bargains!! I really need to get out more and find some as i feel im missing out with all these fab finds around!

Debbie
x

sharie said...

Brilliant buys. Do you know I keep looking at those wally trolleys with new eyes, they are so handy (esp when someone is as good as you at finding bargains)