Monday 26 May 2008

I have been tagged!

Apparently I have been *Tagged* by Angel .I have to answer 6 Questions (although I can only find 5!and give Honest answers.
1, what were you doing 10 years ago. Struggling as a single Mum bringing up my 2 Daughters, making lots of mistakes along the way
2, 5 things on my "To do list today" Make cushion covers (tick)
Change bed (tick)
Clear up kitchen (tick)
Meet a mate (may be stood up haven't heard from him!)
Start on sewing box (tick)

3, Snacks I enjoy. Chocolate, cashew nuts, cheese
4, Things I would do if I was a millionaire. Make sure both my girls have a flat of their own, then buggar off!!!
5, Places I have lived. Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Somerset and Bedfordshire

Now how do I tag someone else??

2 comments:

angel said...

Very witty,thanks DD.

Poppet said...

Ahem... When you're a millionaire I only get a flat to live in...I'll remember that for when I win the lottery! xx