Saturday 17 May 2008

Do you want to see my bargains today?

I had been looking forward to going to a boot sale all week and was a little worried it maybe cancelled as rain was forecast but I got up and went anyway. As I was appraching where the boot sale was held I could see it in the distance, the adrenalin started to pump (My shabby chicer friends will understand this). I was lucky to get a space right near the front and off I went with my trolley! Here are my finds......
This was £1
This was 50p
This was 50p

This nice big basket was £1
These were 50p and £1
And how could I refuse this wall plaque for 50p


And a kind old man gave me thid for nothing as I need some repair I thought if I can't be bothered I could always send it to Bibbly, she would love and look after it



1 comment:

sharie said...

Great finds! I'm greenwith envy, so many lovely things. You did Great!!!