Thursday 1 May 2008

Next projects

These are 3 boxes (although only 2 showing) that are pretty ugly but good for storage of my books, decided to give them a coat of paint but I haven't used F&B because of the cost, I used Dulux satinwood in Southern Stone (will post pic later) This trolley I got from Ebay for a tenner
This is my lovely dresser


And finally my chest of drawers which I am today in the process of painting, the drawers have had their first coat and the knobs have been wire wooled, waxed and buffed but the unit is still at Mark's, can't wait to get it home. I have been inspired by Buttercups and Roses chest of drawers and hope mine comes out looking as gorgeous as hers





2 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great items. I love those boxes and that dresser.

Lea said...

Ooo, just looking at that furniture makes me excited! You have some great things to work with. Good luck.