Saturday 3 May 2008

My hampers

Since joining MSE in January I have started to give my friends and family hampers, here are some of them. This is sweets in a mug I did at Easter
These are huge cups and saucers I bought in the Whitards sale, I did these for my Sisters for Easter
This one was for my Nephew for his 13th birthday, I didn't want to wrap in a bow and came up with this idea


This one was for Sophie for her 21st, she found a nice wad of money in the jewelery box!








This was for my friends first baby

And another baby oneThis one was for my friends 40th


I have done more but forget to take pictures

2 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I love making up hampers too. I think the mug or cup idea is fantastic, they look great.

Lea said...

They are such a wonderful idea. They look so lovely and special. :)