Saturday 21 June 2008

I'm a shabby "Flylady"

Well what a busy 24 hours!

Came home from work yesterday and my gardener had been to clear my overgrown garden it looked so lovely I decided to pop to Homebase and get a few plants for my pots and then planted them up.

Then I moved into the house and started housework and de cluttering, did quite well and when I woke this morning I was raring to go again!

After manically tidying and throwing stuff out I decided to have a nap and when I woke up the sun was shining so I went outside armed with my sander and 2 pieces of furniture

I have managed to complete my desk, it dried really quickly in my conservetory as it was warm in there and I left the french doors open for the breeze too

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Gosh - you have been busy! What a lovely job you've made - it looks brill!

Lace hearts said...

What a good makeover - it works really well. Love the sewing machine kicking off the lappy!