Friday 27 June 2008

I just had to open it!

Well I decided to open my sealed tin, I was trying to save a £1 a day since January 1st for Christams but I have managed to get most of my pressies already as I am doing hampers this year for everyone and have bought bits and pieces every week
I opened the tin to go towards my holiday fund
I have missed a few days but it till totalled £163
I am thrilled that I have managed a way to save money at long last as I have never been very good at it!!
So there you go with saving all my £2 coins and doing a £1 a day I have managed to pay for a holiday in 6 months

3 comments:

Lace hearts said...

That's brilliant Diane. I'm definitely going to do this.

Jen said...

I would love to win your giveaway. I am following you now.

Unknown said...

Giveaway 1 & 2
o.k so great prints! Am searching madly for the perfect rose print couch cover for my 3 cushion couch. It's really, really tough! Considering doing it by hand. Love the prints you have. Right now just have a quilt thrown over it to match the horrible blue carpet I have. Would love some of your prints. Thank you, so much for your great site. Sincerely, Melissa Branton