Tuesday 8 July 2008

Holiday holiday!!



Well only 3 more sleeps and I am away to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt for my holidays, packing is almost done (I know its early but like to be prepared) scared I have gone over the weight limit as my scales need a battery so will have to see if neighbour has some I can use. How to airlines think us women manage on 20kgs!!!

Anyway I thought I would just pop in and post before I go, so I wish you all well and ((((hugs)))) to all who need or want one

Ta ra for now

Diane xx

4 comments:

sparkle aka theresa said...

Have a fab time Diane, can't wait to see some photo's of you on a camel :)


xx

Elaine said...

You probably won't read this now until your return, so I hope you had a great time.

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXX

Lea said...

Hope you are having a fantastic holiday m'dear!! I am sooooo jealous. And our weather has been rubbish! You must have taken the sunshine with you... Selfish tut tut ;-)

Miss you x

Raspberry Grace said...

You have an award Diane, find it at my blog! Love, Rasp xx